What? An award? Yay!
This morning I got super happy as I was going through my mail. Sweet Amalia from Art Memoirs by Amalia K gave me this award! It is blog's first award ever and I am really enjoying it. Woohoo!
Thank you so much Amalia! Now, the rules are:
• Thank and link back to the person that awarded me
• Share 7 things about myself
• Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered bloggers
• Contact those bloggers about the award
So, here we go!
• I love polka dots.
(Actually my two latest bags are full of them. And a lot of other things too.)
• I collect small toys.
(Already taken over the most of my studio. They are just outside my bedroom now.)
• It is 2 years since I stopped wearing my army type boots.
(Turned to snickers. I found heaven.)
• I am left handed.
(I was forced as a child from my teacher not to. I insisted.)
• I love sewing.
(But I don't know yet how to do that. The days of awareness are ending soon.)
• I have a thing for ribbons.
(Even if I don't need one, I always buy. They stand next to the toys.)
• I work better under pressure.
(And I don't like it at all. But I am getting used to it. I have to.)
Well, time to get things going!
I pass this award through those lovely blogs:
a few pretty things
Curious Knopf Vintage
Handmade is heartmade
To Sew With Love
The Soap Bar
On This Shore
A Method to my Madness